To cancel an enrollment completed through HealthSherpa:
- Log in to your HealthSherpa dashboard
- Click on “Access Marketplace” in the top right
3. Select the state the client is in, and select “Search at Healthcare.gov”
4. Log into Healthcare.gov using your FFM credentials
5. Once in Healthcare.gov, search for the client’s application
6. In the client’s application, click 'My Plans & Programs'
7. Scroll down and click the red box that says, "Terminate this Enrollment"
After this, you can also remove the client from your HealthSherpa dashboard if you would like. You simply need to return to your agent dashboard, and under ‘Actions’ for that client, click “Archive”
You can also terminate a plan by calling into Healthcare.gov directly. If you and your client call into Marketplace and let them know you want to terminate the plan, they can assist you with that. If you client wants to handle this independently, make sure to provide them with their FFM application ID.