Use the “Access Marketplace” button to access HealthCare.gov.
Choose the option on the right to search using HealthCare.gov & select the client's state.
Log into HealthCare.gov using your FFM username and password.
Please note: This is the same username and password you use to log into portal.CMS.gov. If you need to edit this information, you can do so in your settings.
Click 'Search for Application'.
Type in your clients name, date of birth, coverage year, and state. Click 'Search'.
When you find the client's application, click 'Update' to enter.
Go to 'Application Details' on the left. On this page you can find a list of required documents, and a green 'Upload Documents' button for each.
Below is a full list of the different document statuses you can find on this page:
1. Documents have not been uploaded yet or received by HC.gov
2. Documents have been successfully uploaded, but not yet approved by HC.gov
3. Document has been uploaded and approved by HC.gov (includes date)
Please note: the Marketplace also adds links to the Notices that have been sent to the client. If more sufficient documentation is needed, the Marketplace will send a notice and it will show here.
4. Documents are no longer required
5. Documents were not received by the deadline