When your clients go to your "Direct Link" provided on your "Marketing" tab, this is the process they will go through to enroll.
Note: For help setting up your custom enrollment site, click here.
First, they will come to your landing page, where they see your logo in the upper-left, your name and NPN, and the image you have selected. They will enter their zip code, name, email, and phone number.
They will select the members of their household that need coverage, and provide their basic information (age, gender, tobacco user, etc).
They will then provide their household size and income. An income calculator is provided so they can estimate based on hourly, weekly, monthly, or annual wages.
They will see if they are eligible for a subsidy and cost sharing reduction.
During Special Enrollment, they will list their Qualifying Life Event.
Then they will see their plan results, where they can sort by premium, deductible, max out-of-pocket, etc.
They can also click "Compare" at the bottom of the plans to do a side-by-side comparison for up to 5 plans.
To select a plan, they will click "Enroll", and then they will begin their application. Approximately 95% of applications can be completed directly on HealthSherpa, and the remaining 5% (complex cases) will be redirected to HealthCare.gov to complete their application.
Note: All applications submitted through your link will have your NPN attached, unless you have opted into the referral program. If you opt in to referrals, plans with non-appointed carriers will go under HealthSherpa's NPN. Learn more here.