If you have Enhanced Direct Enrollment (EDE) enabled on your dashboard, you can upload documents for your client directly on your dashboard. Your clients can also log into their own HealthSherpa dashboard to upload documents independently (for more information on the client dashboard, click here)
How it works:
Click the "Clients" tab on the left, search for your client, and click on their name.
Under the client's To Do list, click on the document you want to upload.
Select the document type, find the file on your computer, & upload.
To upload documents directly to the Marketplace:
- Log into your HealthSherpa Agent account
- Click on the Access Marketplace button towards the top right hand corner of the screen
- Indicate the state that your client’s application is for
- Log into the Marketplace as an agent (your username will auto-populate on this screen)
- Follow instructions to prove that you are not a robot
- Once you are logged into the Marketplace, search for your client’s application using their State, year of coverage, first and last name, and date of birth
- When your client’s record pulls up, click on the green “Update Application” button
- In your client’s Marketplace record, click on “Application details” on the left hand side of the screen
- Here you will have the ability to upload your client’s verifying documents
If you are unable to upload your client’s document, you can always send a copy to the Marketplace by mail to:
Health Insurance Marketplace
Attn: Coverage Processing
465 Industrial Blvd
London, KY 40750-0001
If you plan to mail the documentation, please be sure to include the client’s first and last name along with their FFM application number written on the documentation.