Use the 'Access Marketplace' button to search for a client's application on the Marketplace. Click 'Update' to enter the app.
Important note: When simply viewing a status or information, log out directly from the Marketplace when you are done. There is no need to return to HealthSherpa to resubmit the app unless you are reporting a life change.
Here are the pages that you will see on HealthCare.gov, and what you can find on each one:
My plans & programs
- Status of plan
- Premium & ATPC
- Terminate plan
My plan profile
- Information like address, contact info, that are listed on the plan
- List of changes made and timestamps
Eligibility & appeals
- Download eligibility letter
- “Return to Enrollment Partner’s Website” button
- View Medicaid determination
- Review document statuses
- Upload documents
- Remove application
Report a life change
- List of life changes to report
- Button to begin life change
- Edit phone number, email address, etc.
- Change communication preferences (paper mail vs. email, etc.)
- Report an exemption from tax penalty