When there is a discrepancy on healthcare.gov between eligible subsidy and subsidy amount used, you can follow the below steps to reconcile that issue.
- Login to your HealthSherpa account
- From your dashboard, click the client's name
- Click on Report Change
- You'll be redirected to HC.gov and need to sign in
- Search for the application - you may use the FFM application ID
- Go to My Plans and Programs
- Select the Green View Plan Benefits
- Click "<" next to Select a Health Plan For
- Select Set Tax Credit
- Follow prompts until it asks if you want to use the full amount, select Yes
- Confirm Tax credit amount
- Then Finish or continue following the prompts if it requests that you do so before the Finish button appears
If you are unable to finalize changed and a red banner appears, please contact healthcare.gov to update the subsidy amount. You will need to perform a 3-way-call with the client if you have not already become an authorized user. For more information on Authorized user please visit the Agent Of Record section.